2. Typical symptoms. You can understand that you have candida overgrowth if you experience such issues as:
● digestive problems (diarrhea, bloating or constipation);
● problems with concentration, worsening of memory, inability to focus attention;
● fatigue, exhaustion, feeling of tiredness;
● fungal infections of nails on fingers and toes;
● rashes and other skin problems (psoriasis, eczema, hives);
● development of autoimmune diseases like rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, multiple sclerosis, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, scleroderma, ulcerative colitis;
● mood swings, irritability, depression, anxiety.